At the grocery store
- Woman: *on cellphone* Why am I leaving you? Why am I--I'll tell you why.
- Woman: Here's why. You don't respect me.
- Woman: You called me a whore in front of my children.
- Me: *says nothing, but has a face like O.O*
- Woman: You don't respect me. And you know, there some white chick here in the store, she walking, she heard me say that and she make a face.
- Woman: Because even she know you a piece of shit.
women: *are killed, beaten, raped, and put down constantly for hundreds of years just for being women*
woman who is also a feminist: *cracks a joke about men on the internet*
men: ”see this is the problem with feminism it promotes hate speech they’re no better than sexist men why can’t i punch women in the face and why does the guy have to pay on dates #equalitarianism”
You may not agree with a woman, but to criticize her appearance — as opposed to her ideas or actions — isn’t doing anyone any favors, least of all you. Insulting a woman’s looks when they have nothing to do with the issue at hand implies a lack of comprehension on your part, an inability to engage in high-level thinking. You may think she’s ugly, but everyone else thinks you’re an idiot.
- tv on july 31st: haha summer
- tv on august 1: BACK TO SCHOOL, TIME TO START SHOPPING, STICK UR BINDERS AND ERASERS UP UR ASS CAUSE ITS TIME TO BACK TO SCHOOL SHOP
who decided being gay wasn’t manly? gay sex is technically twice as manly, you are literally doubling the amount of men in it